Dobroslav`s quote

Since childhood I felt an ineffable pristine joy from the contact with wildlife. I felt her wherever there are trees, flowers, butterflies...

Since childhood I felt an ineffable pristine joy from the contact with wildlife. I felt her wherever there are trees, flowers, butterflies ... Just watching the wild animals it was for me the greatest happiness, so I was irresistibly attracted by forest, by an enthusiastic inspiring awe. Contemplation of Nature brings man not only admiration but also enlightenment.
About forty years ago, wandering through the forests near Moscow, I came across an half-decayed body of a dog, tied with a chain to a tree. Whether it was the work of evil boys hands, or a sadistic master, I don't know. But the spectacle made a deep impression on me. Perhaps I somehow caught in a supersensible way coming to me from the other world silent prayers and dying groans of countless tortured animals. It was like a Call of Over, engraved for the rest of my life: I have then sworn to put all my efforts to ensure that this evil could keep going in this world as little as possible.


You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Flickr Images