Miguel Serrano about his dog Thor

Miguel Serrano about his dog Thor (from the interview) Is it true, that Thor was a perfect comrade for you?   M.S. That’s true. Dogs ...

Miguel Serrano about his dog Thor (from the interview)

Is it true, that Thor was a perfect comrade for you? 

M.S. That’s true. Dogs
can talk. They also say that cats do the same. In the Golden Age in time of paradise animals spoke. That language was lost. Nowadays it’s the language of mind. A dog is very sensitive to capture the telepathic transmission of thoughts.

So Thor has spoken with you?

M.S. Yes, and he asked me why he was a dog. I didn’t know what was the reason but I tried to answer. May be the case is my devotion, but I told him that he was born a dog as his honor is called loyalty. So he was born a dog to express this loyalty which is now difficult to find in men. 


You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Flickr Images